Saturday, May 12, 2018

It was You Who Said Farewell



When you stay,
You stay.

When you live,
You live.

Enough to show,
Not enough to stay.

Enough to care,
Not enough to hold.

You came,
You live.

You guard,
You live.

Whenever I'm sad,
You were there.

Whenever I'm despair,
You were there.

Though when I want to talk,
You stay behind.

Though when I want to hold,
You live afar.

When I want to see you,
You never ever came.

When I miss to see you,
You never show up.

It was you I care,
But it was you that stay away.

It was you I fall,
But it was you left me behind.

You tell me you care for me,
But you distance yourself.

You tell me you love me,
But it was you who said farewell.


Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...